School Shoutout 📣
This school year, Morgan and Brook visited Beavercreek HS, and Darryll visited Weisenborn. Check out their message to you below!
In Your Words
Check out what your friends have to say!
“I have learned so much and it has completely changed how I view marriage and love, in a positive way.”
“We all learned something about life, which is better to learn now than later.”
“Talking about how to resolve conflict and about grooming really impacted me because it gave me advice and helped me look for these things in relationships and friendships.”
“It is good to say no when you are pressured. I am learning to stay away from drugs.”
“It showed us how we can be great in life and in relationships.”
“I learned what I can do to live a good, successful, and safe life.”
6 Steps to Increase Your Savings by Creating a Budget
1. Know your income and have a goal
– Be aware of how much you are making
– Decide how much you want to save each month
2. Put your spending into categories
– Phone bill, Gas money, Food, Clothes, Entertainment, etc.
3. Decide how much you will spend on each category and write the amount next to each category
4. Put remaining amount into savings
5. Track your spending
– Keep track of everything you purchase
6. If there is any money left in your budget at the end of the month, add it to your savings
Monthly Challenge! Try one of these ✨free✨ budgeting apps!
Written by: Romello Yaqub In life, it is safe to say we all desire healthy relationships. Think about the relationships you have been in and how they have turned out. Whether it be a friendship, romantic or one with a family member, there are many things we...
Written by: Chawn Clark The game “Roblox” which has appeared to be a “kid-friendly” and popular gaming platform for kids has been exposed for housing hidden sexual content. Makers of this game stated they are constantly seeking to eliminate this type of...
Written by: Danny Brooks I recently rewatched one of my favorite movies from my childhood: The animated Hercules from 1997. If you’ve never seen this movie, it’s about a boy (Hercules also called Herc) who doesn’t fit in and is searching for somewhere he...