School Shoutout 🎉
This school year, TeLana visited West Carrollton Middle School, and Morgan visited Miamisburg High School. Check out their message to you!
In Your Words
Check out what your friends have to say!
“When we talked about boundaries, it taught me to not be ashamed of what I want and don’t want.”
“I learned that it is very important to consider what may happen when you make a choice . . . how your future may be affected.”
“You helped me realize that I need to focus on myself and to be happy until I can have a healthy relationship.”
“What I learned is that you have to keep pushing toward your goals.”
“I’ve been through a lot and this program has helped me get through it and taught me how to handle my emotions.”
“I learned that sexual activity can affect other things and is not only physical.”
Are you in a relationship?
Check out the questions below to determine how healthy your relationship is and if you are experiencing manipulation.
1. How often do you hang out with your friends? Have you stopped spending time with friends since your relationship started?
2. Do others know who you are dating or is it a secret?
3. What emotions do you feel when you are together? Pay attention to negative emotions when identifying grooming tactics.
4. Have any of your boundaries been crossed?
5. Have you felt uncomfortable in any situations with the person you’re
6. Are you afraid of voicing your opinion for fear that the other person will get upset with you?
7. How is conflict handled in the relationship? Are you able to compromise or are decisions always decided by one of you?
8. What response do you receive when you say “No”? Is your answer respected and honored?
9. Does your family like the person you are dating?
10. If you were in clubs or on a sports team before you started your relationship, are you still active in the club/sport?
Is This the Right Person for You? 🏆
Are you wanting to date a friend but are unsure if this is the right person for you?
Check the boxes that fit your friendship and see how many positive attributes you
have in your friendship.
Written by: Danny Brooks I recently rewatched one of my favorite movies from my childhood: The animated Hercules from 1997. If you’ve never seen this movie, it’s about a boy (Hercules also called Herc) who doesn’t fit in and is searching for somewhere he...
Written by: Danny Brooks Relationships can cause a lot of stress, especially if you are dealing with toxic ones, groomers/manipulators, or a lot of conflict. Typically, we talk a lot about how to deal with the relationship, but we do touch on some coping skills...
Written by: Morgan Snyder Freedom is not what I thought it was. I recently took a test and found out that I am an Enneagram 7. This might not mean much to you, but it is very telling about how I view the world. In short, I avoid pain and discomfort (physical...